Multi-Vendor Point of Sale System for WooCommerce
Multi-Vendor Point of Sale System provides marketplace sellers to have the functionality, where they can easily manage their online stores along with the physical stores. The physical stores will have a POS front-end management system for which the seller can assign a store agent who can easily manage the sales and customers at that particular store.
The POS system can work both online and offline with the feature to synchronize all the sales and customer data of the offline store with the online store whenever going online. The module plays a vital role in increasing day-to-day sales by having a management system to manage online stores along with the physical stores.
The POS front end is built on React to allow an effective UI. Thus, the POS agent can get a user-friendly experience. It also increases the performance of POS by optimizing the speed.
The POS system will work with devices having a 1280 screen resolution or above. Currently, we are working on to make the POS work with up to 768 screen resolution and above.
POS will not work in the Mozilla Firefox private window.
The WooCommerce Marketplace Point of Sale System module supports the WooCommerce Marketplace version: 5.0.2
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Multi-Vendor Point of Sale System for Woocommerce
- The admin and the seller can create multiple stores outlets for online store.
- The admin and the seller can create agents for the outlets to manage sales and customers at their end.
- The admin and the seller can create a default customer.
- The admin and the seller can assign master-stock to all products at a time. This master stock can also be done in bulk by the admin.
- Quick addition of new customer by POS agent for their panel.
- The admin can set the unit price.
- Offline mode for physical stores to work offline in case of poor connectivity.
- POS agent can synchronize the offline orders data with the online store whenever going online.
- Effective sales and inventory management system for the admin and the seller.
- Barcode readers can be used to add products to the cart.
- Admin can add customer grouping.
- Admin can do a web app setting.
- The admin or sales agent can set the unit price based.
- Admin/Seller can Print Barcode Slip.
- The sales agent can view the cash drawer for computing the profit generated in a day or days by them.
- Hassle-free payment via cash, card or split method and checkout system.
- At the time of checkout, the POS agent can apply a coupon and discount to the cart.
- The POS support multiple currencies to allow the sales agent to select the perfect currency for the store.
- The cart can be put on hold for future processing.
- Better sales management by POS agent by monitoring sales history, hold sales, offline sales from the POS panel.
- POS agent can sell a new/custom product which is not available on the website.
High performance POS based on React.js.
- The admin and the sellers can manage their products from their dashboard for the online store and the POS outlets accordingly.
- The admin and the sellers can manage the inventory for their online products and the POS products in a centralized way.
Master Stock Management
- The admin and the sellers can assign stock to their products selling online and in the POS outlet from the master stock.
Manage Outlets and Users
Sellers End features
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 2.0.0"
v 2.0.0 Feature Enhancement Update - Update the Complete UI of Marketplace point of sale. Feature Enhancement - Used Code Splitting feature for improving performance of application. Feature Enhancement - Use Scss remove less as per woocommerce for stylesheet. Resolved various bugs: Bug Fixes- postcode issue can't save alpha-numeric and alphabetical post code, Bug Fixes - No categories in pos - category API has issue, Bug Fixes - Sale history wrong dates are coming - on create sales history api has issue with current date. Bug Fixes - fixed reciept issue. Bug Fixes - Fixed quantity issue. Bug Fixes - fixed hold cart issue. Bug Fixes - fixed order view issue. Update - reduced unused CSS and JS in application. Update - Enqueue woocommerce packages for wc-navigation, wc-track etc. Added - POS Full Screen Feature Added - Add Icon or webname on POS screen from POS settings.
v 1.0.0 Initial release