EasyFile is used to manage files and folders via web interface. It’s a simple script, it supports: create folder, multiple upload files, delete, cut and copy files and folders. The script powered by Angularjs & CodeIgniter, also the package contains only php realization without any framework. You can customize interface by changing the style file (css or less). The script can be deployed easily. It runs on all modern browsers.
This script I use in another angularjs project for file navigation, but this one comes with Full Source Code (no minimizing and obfuscation).
Consider the fact that in the demo all functions are blocked.
- Simple & Clean Design
- Multiple Upload Files
- Delete, Cut and Copy Files & Folders
- Full Source Code
- No Database Needed
- Modern Browsers Compatible
- Easy to use
Sources and Credits
- jQuery – http://www.jquery.com
- FontAwesome – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome
- Angular – https://github.com/angular/angular.js
- CodeIgniter 3 – https://www.codeigniter.com
- Angular Growl v2 – http://janstevens.github.io/angular-growl-2
- ngFileUpload – https://github.com/danialfarid/ng-file-upload
Version 1.1.0 09/04/2017
- Fix: Updated the upload functionality - Feature: Added the script based on a simple php without any framework
Version 1.0.0 10/07/2016
- First release