LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $16
My Clients is my first priority.
CodeIgniter Login with ion auth Library is a CodeIgniter based login and backend application to use as a starter kit for new projects. The login and registration system is completely taken care of members can get authorization rapidly with social accounts OR creating their own account. It provides secure login, authentication, authorization and complete user management.
The development is ongoing and improving. New features will also be added and current features will be improved based on buyer comments.
Blog Features (Talos Template)
- Latest version of Code Igniter 3.1.11
- CI login library ion auth 3
- Theme Used Beagle – Responsive Admin Template
- Two Factor Authentication
- Email to Members
- HMVC Ready
- Social Login (Facebook, Linkend, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail)
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- User Profile
- User Registration Enable/Disable
- Forgot Password Enable/Disable
- Social Logins Enable/Disable
- Print pages with Dompdf
- Print pages with Mpdf
- Ion Auth is extremely configurable
- Multiple language ingeration in Ion Auth
- Secure user registration and login
- Reset Password
- Secure password algorithm using Bcrypt
- Enable or Disable Remember Me feature
- Login with email or username
Google reCAPTCHA on registration
- Enable or Disable Email Activation on user’s registration
- Create Groups / Roles
- Assign groups to users
- Client side and server side form validation
- Create Users
- Admin & other User’s have their own access
- Activate & Deactivate Users
- Maximum Login Attempts
- Is max login attempts exceeded
- Increase Login Attempts
- Account Lock Time
- User cookies Extend on Login
- Extend User Expiry Time
- Track login attempts
- Clear login attempts
- Get login attempts num
- Layout ( Grid System,Static Sidebar,Boxed ).
- Button varieties
- Email Template
- Login & SignUp Forms
- A lot of static stuff available
- Add Posts (Meat Desc, Meta Keywords) for SEO
- Manage Posts
- Trashed Posts
- Blog Settings
- Add Tags
- Add Categories
- SEO Friendly URLS
- All Posts with Pagination
- Single Post
- Comments on Post (Powred by Disqus)
- Share Post on Social Media (Powred by Sharethis)
- Search Posts
- Category Posts
- Tags Posts
- Recent Posts
- Category Posts
- Much More Features
Live demo speaks for itself!
Manage Your Tasks
Create New Task
- XSS Filtering
- CSRF protection
- Password hashing
- Validate input data
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Install with form wizard : Click to view
Manual Installation : Click to view
Click to view
If you are new to Codeigniter, I am available to help
Have any pre-purchase questions you can get support by posting your issue in comments box
Help get you setup and installed!
Feel free to ask any question
Release Notes v 1.14
Fixed bugs on customer support.
Reduce the file size.
Release Notes v 1.13
Update Theme to Bootstrap 4.
Release Notes v 1.12
Updated Roles & Permissions for more easy to use.
Updated Security of Roles & Permissions.
Updated Codeigniter Version to 3.1.11.
Release Notes v 1.11
Add New Feature - Manage Your Daily Tasks.
Resolve Error: Unknown column ‘forgotten_password_selector’ in ‘field list’
Resolve Error: Unknown column ‘remember_selector’ in ‘field list’
Remove Twitter Login for some reason, Hope will be updated in the next version.
Release Notes v 1.10
Update Ion Auth from version 2 to version 3
Update Codeignter Version to 3.1.10
Release Notes v 1.9
Change Login and Registration Page Design.
Update Ion Auth Version.
Issue resolved in Twitter Login
Release Notes v 1.8
Blog With Rich Features.
Update Codeignite Version to 3.1.9
Release Notes v 1.7
New feature added - Send Emails To members.
New feature added - Enable / Disable Two Factor Authentication.
User Guide updated.