Jump on mushrooms to get coins. Also you can jump on the bird to kill it. Highscore and sound level automatically saved in Cookies of Local Shared Objects. There are two ways of control: buttons and accelerometer. You can also change the sensitivity of the accelerometer. The game is adapted for all screens resolutions.
The project was coded with ActionScript 3.0 in Adobe Animate. Purchased archive contains all source code, such as *.FLA and *.AS files to compile the project using Adobe AIR SDK.
- AIR platform
- Action Script 3.0
- Optimized for tablets
- Background music and sounds
- Easy customization
How to Edit the Source
- Install Adobe Animate
- Download Adobe Air SDK and set path to it in Adobe Animate
- Open main.fla file in Adobe Animate
- Change graphics and code if you want
- Find Air settings and setup all you need
- Compile the source for Air platform into .apk file and run it on Android device
Background music: “Happy Bee” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)